Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pocatello Costco Set to Open


It's official! The much anticipated opening of the new Pocatello Costco is this week. Doors open to the public on Thursday, October 23rd at 8 a.m. at 305 West Quinn Road.

Although I am not a Pocatello resident, I was thrilled to receive a Costco mailer with coupons and membership information a few days ago. I have been a Costco member since 1998 and I enjoyed frequenting Costco locations in Twin Falls, Idaho, Orem, Utah, San Diego, California, and Anchorage, Alaska during my college days. Since moving to Idaho Falls in 2002, I have appreciated the convenience of the local Sam's Club, but there are a few items that I can only find at Costco--like Kirkland brand chewable Vitamin C and the most adorable little girls dresses. You know, the essentials! I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the Grand Opening this week, but I will be stopping frequently on my trips to visit my parents in the Burley area.

It's been fascinating to witness the tremendous retail growth that has taken place in Pocatello in the past few years. NAI Commerce One is currently leasing space at the beautiful new Gold's Gym Retail plaza that is less than a half mile away from Costco on Flandro. For more information on the space available at Gold's, please view the listing on Loopnet by clicking here, or email marketing@nai-idaho.com with your questions.

--Kaly Shippen

About Costco

Costco Wholesale Corporation operates an international chain of membership warehouses, mainly under the "Costco Wholesale" name, that carry quality, brand name merchandise at substantially lower prices than are typically found at conventional wholesale or retail sources. The warehouses are designed to help small-to-medium-sized businesses reduce costs in purchasing for resale and for everyday business use. Individuals may also purchase for their personal needs.


For the complete company profile, please click here.

No comments: